Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome to Life in Suburban St. Paul, Minnesota

How dull may be your first response. On the contrary! I’ve found that there is nothing more physically and emotionally challenging than being a stay-at-home mother of three kids ages 12, 10, and 6. I’m sure that some can attest to that or decide to refute my argument. I believe that my 10 years in the trenches (read exclusively staying at home with 3 small children) has given me an abundance of learning experiences that continue each day. I hope to share some of the drama, confusion, tragedy, and sheer joy of growing older as my kids grow up.
Oh, and did I mention that I am transitioning back into working “outside of the home” as well. That will add an extra element of surprise into this blog of mine. 
Why did I choose Minnesota? Well it chose me and that’s why I’m writing from and about life as a suburban Mom in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. For those of you who are not from Minnesota, suburban St. Paul does offer an abundance of interesting people and experiences of which to write.
But don’t despair. . . this blog is not solely about Minnesota. It’s about life in the burbs. 
And who am I? Well Elastigirl of course! But I go by Christi when I’m out of costume.

No comments: