Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where I Will NOT Be On New Year's Eve

For those of you who enjoy a little midget
wrestling with your champagne.
(Perhaps I live in a slightly hick town?)

While driving to my second home during the holidays (Target), this banner attached to the side of a local drinking establishment caught my eye. Sorry to inform you all that I will NOT be attending any midget wrestling festivities tonight! You won't get the scoop on this blog. The question in my mind is: "Who would actually make a point of going to this bar solely for the enjoyment of watching midgets wrestle?" Please don't answer that question.


I don't know about you, but I'm happy to wish 2011 farewell. Surviving numerous rounds of the stomach flu over Christmas sealed it for me. Bring on the New Year! I'm happy to leave 2011 far off in the past.


As for resolutions . . . I've learned that I'm not really good at keeping my resolutions. Maybe my goals for the upcoming year are too lofty. But I'll go on record in this blog with my 2012 resolution. Those of you who know me well may realize this is yet another unachievable resolution but I'll give it a try.


Be 5 minutes early for appointments, meetings, and picking up the kids instead of 5 minutes late.


You can now pick yourself up off of the floor and stop laughing! I'll let you know how this works out for me. 


Until my next post . . . Wishing you a very Happy New Year!    Christianna

No comments: