Monday, August 4, 2014

A Temporary Hiatus

No I've not quit blogging or moved the Chic Mom blog to another host site. I'm recovering from a surgery I should have had done years ago. A "real" blog post will follow in a few days, once all of the haze of pain killers wears off and the dull headache fades away for good. Until then you can refresh your memory and read about how my laundry landed me in this predicament.
http://christiannasblog-2011.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-to-break-your-nose-without-really.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! Please be well, and drink a LOT of water. Water will help the headaches, and help keep your liver flushed through. Elle says, "put on SP's 'For the Love of Strange Medicine'". And of course, be sure to put the lime in de' coconut and drink it all up! LOL/Get well; Elle